Tethering Software Olympus Capture
This software is compatible with Olympus cameras equipped with the tethering function.
- OM-D E-M1X
- OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- OM-D E-M1 F/W version 2.0 or later
- OM-D E-M5 Mark II
- Available features differ depending on the camera and its firmware version. We recommend you update your camera before using this software.
Ver. 2.1 Update Details:
- Supports E-M1 Mark III.
- Starry Sky AF is now available.
Ver. 2.0 Update Details:
- Supports E-M1X.
- Image transfer via wireless access point is now available (E-M1X and E-M1 Mark III only).
Ver. 1.2 Update Details:
- Now compatible with Touch AF
- Faster processing for a smoother workflow
- Significantly faster photo transfer
- Camera settings are reflected instantly
- Enhanced camera control
- Detailed camera settings added
- Now compatible with Dual Card Slot settings
- Now compatible with SD card recording folder specification
- Now compatible with simultaneous vertical and horizontal keystone compensation
- Magnification position setting/display function added for magnification
- Now compatible with electronically-driven zoom
- Settings can now be changed during video recording
- Improved user interface
- Overlay image editing function added
- Information display improved (battery level, SD card detailed display, Dual Card Slot status display)
- Now compatible with Rec view/Live View window size adjustment
Ver. 1.1 Update Details:
- It is now possible to customise display items in the Super Control Panel for a more advanced level of freedom and usability
- Faster transfer speed results in smoother workflow
- Enhanced camera control from a computer
- Keystone compensation enables checking compensation effects as you work for higher precision shooting
- You can confirm the progress of your Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time on a computer monitor as you shoot
- Now compatible with all bracket settings included on the camera
- Now compatible with High Res Shot and Silent shooting
- Now compatible with OM-D Movie
- Other improved items
- In addition to the traditional display of the setting method for shutter speed selection time display, a list has been added
- File Save Settings has been added for easier setting of naming rules and image saving destination
- It is now possible to use an image with a transparent background (PNG) as an overlay image
- Now compatible with selection of magnification rate in Live View display
- Now compatible with Rec View rotation display
- Underwater added to finishing mode
- Compatible with LV View Boost setting