You can easily control the camera from a computer, just as if you were using the camera itself.
Versatile parameter changes
Camera settings are easy to change with an interface based on Olympus's popular Super Control Panel. In addition, the camera can be controlled from either the camera or the computer at any time without having to switch live view settings since the camera is mirrorless. The software is also compatible with the Olympus wireless RC flash system.
Supports various shooting scenes
In addition to normal shooting, you can use sequential shooting, bulb, composite, and interval shooting. You can also use manual focus when the focus mode is set to S-AF + MF, or MF.
Supports various shooting styles
For shutter release control, a half-press button and a full-press button have been prepared and can be operated independent of each other. And because AEL and AFL modes are reflected in the software, you can control AE and AF using familiar settings.
Greater freedom and ease of use in Super Control Panel
It is now possible to customise the layout and order of items on Super Control Panel so only those you need for shooting are displayed. Intuitive customisation is possible while checking the Live View display in the setting screen
Enhanced camera control from a computer
- Keystone compensation enables checking compensation effects as you work for higher precision shooting
- You can confirm the progress of your Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time on a computer monitor as you shoot
- Now compatible with all bracket settings included on the camera
- Now compatible with High Res Shot and Silent shooting
- Now compatible with OM-D Movie